At some stage, nearly every business will find it necessary to conduct an investigation into disciplinary matters or grievances.
We run an insightful one-day course for up to 20 delegates which will cover:
- The need for implementing a consistent, uniform approach
- Understanding the benefits of managing disciplinary and grievance investigations
- What the law requires for a fair dismissal
- The implications of not following the required policies and procedures
- Understanding the importance of investigation and what amounts to a reasonable investigation
- How to structure and prepare for formal investigation & disciplinary meetings
- Preparing relevant questions
- Understanding the interview techniques required for effective investigation
- Taking notes during meetings and record the meetings in a particularly useful and legally sufficient way
- Having more confidence dealing with tricky issues which arise
- Presenting the findings from that investigation in a clear, logical and objective way, using a template investigation report
Our courses are delivered by experienced employment solicitors, who will tailor a session to meet your objectives.
All of our training is commercially focused, interactive and incorporate real-life examples.
Delegates are provided with all materials and a certificate of attendance.
We can deliver the course at our offices, your office or any other suitable venue.
To find out more or to book, email firstname.lastname@example.org