Throughout the pandemic we have been there to assist businesses of all sizes throughout the UK as they continue to deal with the challenges that have arisen over the last 12 months.
As we start to see some light at the end of the tunnel, we know that in addition to HR and employment law advice, many of our clients are now also asking about ongoing health and safety support. If employees & customers are returning to the premises, employers are looking for reassurance that everything is in place and compliant.
Our fixed-fee HR and employment law package, HELP, now includes access to specialist health & safety advice.
With three options available, you’ll be able to create a package to meet your organisation’s needs.
Depending on your preferences, the service includes unlimited telephone, email and written advice on the following:
- Changing terms and conditions
- Disciplinary and/or performance issues
- Drafting and negotiating settlement agreements
- Grievance procedures
- Redundancy and restructuring advice
- Reviewing and/or drafting letters to employees or unions
Access to 30 minutes of advice via phone or email on any business legal matter, including:
- Commercial property
- Dispute resolution
- Data protection
- Health and safety
Specialist health and safety insight and support tailored to your individual requirements, including:
- Access to a market leading digital platform from our partner, Crysp
- Workplace health & safety inspections
- Physical fire risk assessment
- Fire, first aid, stress management and health & safety e-learning modules
To discuss our HR, employment law and health & safety packages, call us on 0800 368 9818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.