About this event
- 09th Sep 2021
- 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Many charities are now operating in a new environment after a tumultuous 2020 that saw them having to quickly adapt to change and learn to operate in different ways. But what does this mean for the charity sector and beyond?
Join us for an exclusive webinar hosted by Garbutt + Elliot that will give an expert view on the challenges and opportunities facing the sector in the years ahead.
What will be covered?
In this session, we will be looking at the importance of good governance, taking into account:
- Key recommendations within the Charity Governance Code
- The legal duties of a charity trustee
- Considerations following the COVID-19 pandemic
Garbutt + Elliott will be providing an update on:
- Tax changes and obligations – managing non charitable expenditure and tax losses in trading subsidiaries
- Wealth management – efficient use of charity funds, ESG and charities, investment and economy
- Expert compliance
Who can attend
The session is perfect for CEOs, managers and governance leads.