About this event
- 03rd Mar 2022
- 9:30 am - 10:45 am
2021 was a challenging year for employers and as the covid-19 pandemic continues, in 2022 you will likely continue to face challenging times with ever changing guidance and rules.
At our next webinar our employment law experts Annie Gray and Sabine Rodwell, will review key employment law developments from 2021, highlight some forthcoming changes and take a look at important cases that have made their way through the courts. They will also provide practical tips to help ensure you are equipped to keep your organisation compliant for the year ahead.
What will be covered
In this 60 minute webinar we will talk about:
- The impact of continuing Covid-19 restrictions including sick pay and absence notification procedures
- Proposed changes to the flexible working regime
- A new right of unpaid leave for those with caring responsibilities
- Changes to the redundancy protection rules for new parents and women returning from maternity leave
- Sexual harassment in the workplace: the new duty on employers
- Recent tribunal claims and cases to look out for
Who will benefit
This webinar is perfect for business owners, line managers and HR professionals.
Your questions – answered
There will be a Q&A included in this webinar where we will run through any questions you may have.