About this event
- 16th Mar 2023
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
In this webinar we will explore the uneasy relationship between environmental permits and environmental liability insurance exclusions.
Hannah Moon asks what happens if steps taken at the request of the regulator, uncover contamination or lead to a claim under the policy? At what point do they trigger policy exclusions?
Craig Burman, Warren Percival, Keith Davidson and Daniela Bergs will look at broad exclusion language in the EIL market and conflicts caused during the life cycle of an environmental permit by a range of scenarios including:
- Baseline surveys.
- Permit variations or modifications.
- Changes of operator, ownership and permit transfers.
- Environmental incidents and permit breaches.
- Requests by regulators.
- Permit surrender.
- Warren Percival – Director, RSK Group
- Craig Burman – Partner Environmental and Regulatory, Schofield Sweeney
- Keith Davidson – Consultant, Mills & Reeve
- Daniela Bergs – Associate Director Environmental Risk, Howden M&A
- Hannah Moon – EDIA Limited
This webinar is perfect for underwriters, brokers and claims handlers involved in the placement and management of insurance for permitted operations.
Your questions – answered
There will be a Q&A included in this webinar where we will run through any questions you may have.