About this event
- 28th Mar 2023
- 9:30 am - 10:45 am
With increased calls on funding in the education sector, now is the time to ensure all possible cost saving initiatives are harnessed to protect budgets and reputations.
Many schools only conduct commercial contract due diligence during the academy conversion process or the transfer of a school to an academy trust.
However, do you understand the benefits of performing an annual review and keeping a schedule of your commercial contracts?
Doing so helps you to stay informed of your duties, renewal dates, contract termination dates and payment dates. Making your life easier and avoiding issues later down the line.
- What is commercial contract due diligence
- The importance of ensuring that the due diligence is performed adequately
- Top tips for commercial contract management
- What to look for in commercial contracts
- Common pitfalls to look out for
This webinar is perfect for governors, headteachers, office managers, business managers, CEO’s, COO’s and CFO’s of academy trusts.
Your questions – answered
There will be a Q&A included in this webinar where we will run through any questions you may have.