About this event
- 30th Nov 2022
- 9:30 pm - 10:45 am
We all know there are times when going through a fair process with an employee is just too much hassle. It can be very time consuming, and there are times when you probably know what the outcome is going to be, or what you want it to be! In these situations, employers should consider a protected conversation.
However, protected conversations are not without risk and they need to be handled carefully to ensure that the conversation is actually protected.
Our Employment Team have devised a free webinar that will guide employers through the protected conversation process and then how to conclude the process with a settlement agreement.
- What a protected conversation is
- When a protected conversation is not protected
- How to get the timings right
- The best way to negotiate
- How much to offer
- What a settlement agreement is
- What should go in a settlement agreement
- What payments are taxable and what payments are not
This webinar is perfect for business owners, line managers and HR professionals.
Your questions – answered
There will be a Q&A included in this webinar where we will run through any questions you may have.