About this event
- 21st Jun 2022
- 8:30 am - 10:30 am
- Absolute Commercial Interiors, Gardner House, Hornbeam Park, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 8NA
Schofield Sweeney’s employment team invite you to connect in-person with other HR professionals and those responsible for people management in your area.
The aim of the forum is to bring together people from different sectors and industries to:
- Share knowledge and experiences specific to people management
- Share and listen to tools on improving the engagement and wellbeing of your people
- Provide support and answer any of your questions
- Support personal development
- Network in a relaxed environment
But ultimately, the forum is about you and what you need.
Leading Yorkshire law firm
We are a well-respected law firm that is focused on personal relationships and reassurance. With offices in Bradford, Leeds and Huddersfield and a team of over 170, we support clients locally, nationally and internationally on a range of areas. Our employment team regularly hosts events on a variety of topics to keep you informed and updated to improve your work life.
HR managers, HR team members or business managers who play a role in managing their workforce. Please note that this event is not open to HR consultancies, agencies, or law firms.
The life cycle of HR
Over the coming year, we’ll be covering:
21st June – Performance and absence management
(TBC) September – Managing attendance
(TBC) December – Disciplinaries and dismissals
John Robinson, employment partner will provide training on each topic but if there is anything you would like us to cover, please get in touch.
Breakfast and refreshments will be provided at 8.30am with the forum beginning at 9am.