Natalie has several years of employment experience, acting for individuals and businesses on a range of contentious and non-contentious employment issues.
She has wide-ranging experience in all aspects of employment work, including:
- Advising travel companies on sector specific issues including business immigration.
- Assisting clients with cases in the Employment Tribunal
- Advising on and negotiating settlement offers.
- Advising on contractual issues including breach and termination.
- Advising on dismissal processes and claims such as discrimination, harassment and unfair/constructive dismissals
- Advising on non-contentious issues such as HR policies and redundancy processes, and grievance and disciplinary procedures.
- Providing legal updates at trade association events on employment issues such as disciplinaries, grievances, discrimination, and employee status
- Natalie prides herself on excellent client care and received first place in the ‘National Customer Service’ awards, held by a leading national insurer, who quoted that she goes “above and beyond to deliver world-class client care”.