About this event
- 21st Sep 2023
- 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- The Bradford Club, 1 Piece Hall Yard, Bradford
- £45 + VAT per person
As plans for Bradford’s role as UK City of Culture gather momentum and excitement builds, join The Business Desk and Bradford 2025 executive director Dan Bates to discover how business can help the city seize its opportunity.
With just over a year to go before the cultural showcases begin, and millions of pounds of investment in the pipeline, business support will be critical in making the year a spectacular success with long-lasting benefits.
The event includes lunch at The Bradford Club on Thursday 21 September, when Dan will discuss progress so far, plans for the year – and reveal how businesses can help.
What to expect:
- Hearing from Dan Bates the executive director for Bradford 2025
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Two-course lunch included
- Exceptional networking opportunities
- Connect with like-minded professionals and business leaders
Event sponsored by Schofield Sweeney.