Pardeep has a wide range of real estate experience acting for FTSE100 companies through to medium sized owner-managed businesses.
Pardeep’s particular areas of expertise includes high value landlord and tenant matters, acquisitions and disposals, corporate support and real estate finance.
He also assists the head of our commercial property department with a number of substantial commercial development projects.
Examples of Pardeep's recent work include:
- Acted jointly on behalf of a private equity group and one of the UK’s largest social housing suppliers with regard to a proposed £20 million asset disposal
- Advising a major international bank in respect of the restructuring and disposal of commercial property with a combined market value in excess of £7 million.
- Acting for a renewable energy group in respect of a complex credit and loan facility in excess of £6.5 million provided by a Swiss lender.
- Acting for a joint venture company in respect of a series of simultaneous transactions involving agricultural and development land with a value in excess of £3.5 million.
- Acting for Svenska Handelsbanken AB (publ) in respect of the purchase and refinance of commercial real estate across the West Midlands with a combined market value in excess of £4 million.
- Acting for a property investment company with regard to the purchase of a business park (including institutional tenants such as Travelodge Hotels) for an undisclosed sum.
- Acting for a developer with regard to the purchase of a vacant commercial building with an end development value in excess of £4 million.
- Acting for one of the region’s largest commercial property investors with regard to the sale of an eight storey office building in Leeds city centre for £2 million to a Middle Eastern consortium.
- Acting for First Actuarial LLP with regard to the re-location of the partnership’s Manchester, Basingstoke and Peterborough offices.