Reassuringly here, whenever you need us
Knowledge hub for HR professionals
How can we help?
Whatever your needs, we’re always here for you.
You can turn to us for experienced advice on anything from day-to-day employment queries, including contentious and non-contentious matters, through to advocacy in employment tribunals.
We provide practical advice and support, and in this hub, we’ll share the latest legal developments and insight to help you stay ahead.Speak to us today
Free and comprehensive HR Health Check
For additional reassurance, we are now offering a HR Health Check to help employers identify potential deficiencies in their employment contracts and policies.
Once you have completed the questionnaire, you’ll receive a copy of the results.
We’re here to help if you have any questions or would like us to review your employment contracts and policies.
Our webinars help you stay on top of the latest legislation and practical issues.
Follow the links to book your place.
Each event is an opportunity to ask questions and meet other HR professionals, share ideas and gain reassurance.
View full events listings here.
The vaccination challenge and returning to work safely
We captured the views of senior leaders from businesses, schools and charities at one of the most critical phases of the pandemic – getting people back to work.
Despite the gloomy headlines in recent months, the survey shows that many organisations have shown remarkable resilience in adapting to the challenging situation.
Read the survey results and insight in full:
Covid-19: The vaccination challenge and returning to work safely
What we can offer you – fixed fee HR and employment law advice
Timely fixed-fee support
HELP is our retainer service for HR, employment law and health and safety protection, giving you prompt, clear guidance from experts you can trust.
Legal expertise to suit your needs
Each package is bespoke, we agree the cost with you at the outset so you can be confident there’ll be no unexpected charges. This fee includes unlimited telephone, email and written advice from our experienced team of qualified solicitors.
Health and Safety
Ensuring your employees, customers and other third-party visitors are safe is not only good business practice but also a legal requirement. Things don’t always go to plan and incidents can happen when we least expect them. We and our partners can help you mitigate risk and deal with any problems that do arise.
A package tailored to you
If you’d like additional services, we can design a HELP package tailored to your specific needs and budget.
Contact us to discuss your requirements and find a package that suits you.Find out more
- Access to unlimited telephone, email and written advice
- HR and employment law support including changing terms and conditions, grievance proceedures, redundancies, TUPE, compromise agreements, sickness absence, disciplinary and/or performance issues and more
- Optional – Specialist commercial legal advice including dispute resolution, environmental and regulatory, commercial, planning, data protection, acquisitions, disposals, property and more
- Optional – A complete health and safety support service and online portal
- Two free places at all our employment law seminars
- Reassurance that whatever issues you come up against in this area, you can turn to us for support