About this event
- 04th Nov 2020
- 10:00 am - 11:15 am
It has probably never been as challenging, or as important, to both monitor and manage, sickness absence, as it is now.
At Schofield Sweeney, we are here to help and our next webinar will provide a useful steer on how to handle the common and the more unique issues arising with managing sickness absence.
The webinar will cover the following:
- When it is fair to dismiss employees?
- An overview of the procedures that need to be followed
- How to deal with long-term and intermittent absences
- When should medical evidence be obtained?
- What extra steps are needed where an employee has a disability?
- How to handle sickness absence which results from capability or misconduct procedures
- Identifying and handling COVID-19 related absences
- Recent changes to SSP and the impact on contractual sick pay
Don’t miss out! Click here to reserve your free place.
Our webinars are open to business owners, HR managers and senior managers with line management responsibilities. Each offer practical examples, actionable insight and a Q&A with our experienced employment law team. Please note that this webinar is not open to law firms or recruitment agencies. To check whether our webinar is suitable, please contact email@example.com.