About this event
- 12th Nov 2020
- 10:30 am - 11:30 am
With only weeks to go before the end of the transition period for leaving the EU, many companies still face challenges ahead in meeting the required obligations before the 31 December deadline. Our informative webinar will help you ensure that you are prepared in the lead up to the new rules coming into play on 1 January 2021.
Our team of three expert lawyers – Karen Crutchley (commercial law partner); Simon Lucas (dispute resolution partner) and Alex Clements (employment partner) – will outline the practical steps your organisation should be taking by exploring:
- The impact on transfers of personal data from the EEA to UK
- Implications for e-commerce
- General tips and best practice for commercial contracts
- Changes to importing and exporting and the UK/EU trade deal talks
- Immigration and the workplace:
– the status of EU citizens in the workforce
– settlement and pre-settlement scheme
– employing EU citizens from 2021 onwards
Our free webinar is open to business owners, directors or those in management positions. The webinar will offer practical examples and the opportunity to ask questions of our team before and during the event, when we will attempt to cover as many as time allows.
Please note that this webinar is not open to law firms, HR agencies or freelance HR consultants. To check whether our webinar is suitable, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.