Sarah has been qualified as a solicitor for over twenty years and specialises in all aspects of private…View Profile View all
For Remember a Charity Week Sarah Hodkinson shares her top things to think about when considering writing a Will.
Did you know if you don't have a Will...
1. The law decides who inherits your assets on your death;
2. Your spouse may not inherit all your assets on your death;
3. A long-term partner/cohabitee may not inherit anything from you on your death;
4. Your children from a previous relationship may not inherit on your death;
5. Your family may pay more tax than they need to;
6. Your family may pay more in care fees;
7. It may cause unnecessary upset and heartache for your family on your death.
Did you know it may not be as expensive or difficult to make a Will as you think?